zaterdag 20 juni 2015

Life as a 13 yr old Game Developer

I'm 13 now.
And still created one game this year :(
I started creating games a lot and cancelled them because they weren't fun enough. Then I finally created a game: 360 Dash. It's not very good rated (Newgrounds) but also not too bad. The good thing is that I learned from it. 30 seconds to survive was my first game that stayed on the internet and already was a pretty well succes. Now I made a mistake and hopefully I learned from it.
Now i'm working on another game and hope it will be better. And if it isn't I just keep going on. Also as you may see, I decided to create a blog article every year.
for every age. And if something special happens.
Keep creating / gaming! Never give up.
Good luck to anyone :)

- Alex Lushiku

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten