zaterdag 20 juni 2015

Life as a 12 yr old Game Developer

Hello internet,
I am Alex, a 12 year old game developer.
I like to create games and i'm trying to get better in it.
I'll hope later this business (Nightvision Games) can be officially runned by me
now it's just unofficial. It's my dream to be a game developer/programmer
and want to make a living of it.
I am creating my first Java game right now that i'm going to complete.
I also uploaded a test game: Top Clicker but i didn't programmed it but
created it in Construct 2, so you can see how fast you can click in 10 seconds.
My motivation is just to keep going and never give up. I advise
that to you guys too. If you really want to do something and you do your
best, don't give up there's a 99% chance you'll make it.

- Alex Lushiku

1 opmerking: